Terms of Service
By accessing our website, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of
service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible
for compliance with any applicable local laws.
Updated Jul 5, 2021
By accessing the website at https://www.conduktor.io/ or using the software “Conduktor”, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site and the software “Conduktor”. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to download the software “Conduktor” on Our website for personal, non-commercial, and commercial usage. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- sell the software to other parties (commercial or non-commercial purpose);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on our website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- A license is personal, linked to an email account and to a machine. The credentials of an account must not be shared with a group of users. That would violate the “personal” license term.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Conduktor, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The license shall be valid for a term of one (1) year from the purchase date of Conduktor. The license will automatically renew annually at the end of each term. If you do not desire to have your license automatically renewed, then you must inform Conduktor, Inc. of your intent to cancel your License at least fifteen (15) days prior to the end of the current term by sending a request to email@example.com.
- Use of Conduktor and related services is subject to the terms of the Conduktor End-User License Agreement https://www.conduktor.io/eula/.
2.1. Personal Licenses
Our order process accessible at https://www.conduktor.io/pricing/ is conducted by our online reseller Chargebee.com. Chargebee.com is the Merchant of Record for all our Personal licenses orders. Paddle provides all customer service inquiries and handles returns. We do not offer refunds as we offer a 15-day trial period for our users to ensure Conduktor fits their needs.
2.2. Enterprises Licenses
Enterprises licenses are managed directly by Conduktor, Inc. with invoices issued by Conduktor, Inc. We do not offer refunds as we offer a 15-day trial period for our users to ensure Conduktor fits their needs.
- The materials on Our website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. We makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Conduktor, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Conduktor, Inc. makes no guarantees that the software Conduktor will work properly on every single operating system. In no event shall we or our suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on our website, even if we or a Conduktor, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on our website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Conduktor, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Conduktor, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Conduktor, Inc. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Conduktor, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Conduktor, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Conduktor, Inc. may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website and the software “Conduktor”, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New York, United States and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
If you have any questions, complaints, or concerns about how your information
is handled, or would like to exercise any of your rights for yourself or on behalf
of someone else, please email us at