Conduktor release 1.13.0!
External group sync, Console performance improvements and more ✨
March 13th, 2023
We have released version 1.13.0 of Conduktor. This version contains performance improvements in the Console, as well as functionality that enables you to sync Conduktor groups with external groups from your LDAP/OAuth2.0 identity provider. This means you can leverage Conduktor's powerful RBAC system without compromising your existing source of truth.
Pull the latest version now:
docker pull conduktor/conduktor-platform:latest
Important changes ❗
- This version replaces
platform.external.url(used for SSO callback URL when using a reverse proxy).
Give us feedback via our public roadmap
- Support mTLS on Kafka Connect
- Improve the performance of the consumer and topic lists screen
- New design for the cluster dropdown has been implemented
- Configure Kafka Connect connection with mTLS
- Configure an icon to distinguish your clusters
- Add 'Skip SSL' functionality to HTTP tasks
- Fix connectivity test with RedPanda clusters