All changelogv 1.1.2Oct 20, 2022New features in 1.1.2
External PostgreSQL support and advanced Console features
Conduktor 1.1.2 brings support for external PostgreSQL database and a number of new upgrades relating to functionality in Console.
- Support for external PostgreSQL - see configuration documentation
- Consumer Groups - Reset offsets
- Kafka Connect - Create, Update, Delete, Pause, Restart operations
- Schema Registry - Compare schema versions
- Test the connection on Schema Registry
- Group search was using "startWith", now it uses "contains"
- Fix clusters sort by date